Infrastructure Resources believes Subject Matter Experts play a pivotal role in the delivery of great industry content that resonates with, and engages, our audiences.
Are you a subject matter expert within your field? Do you have knowledge or experience that can help others increase their damage prevention expertise? Are you committed to excavation safety? Do you have a message you think can move the needle within the industry?
We can help YOU make a difference:
In many cases, your message can be shared through multiple outlets. An article submitted on your topic of choice can be published in one of our magazines, be a focus for an author interview and be invited as a topic at one of our events. We work with you to share your message in the best way.
Ways to share your damage prevention or excavation safety message
Present on a Topic
With live audiences in the United States, Canada, and Australia, and virtual audiences worldwide, IR offers you unparallel access to industry professionals who are interested in hearing what you have to say. Whether in front of a live audience, recorded for on-demand playback at a virtual event, or as part of the Excavation Safety Alliance, Infrastructure Resources lets you go where your audience is.
- Present on a topic within your area of expertise
- Lead a team of professionals in a roundtable discussion
- Serve as a panelist on a roundtable discussion
- Open the lines of communication between industries by participating in town hall discussions
Author an Article or White Paper for Publication
Convert industry research or industry knowledge into a thought leadership article. From public awareness initiatives, to new technologies, to advances in best practices and everything in between, Infrastructure Resources welcomes articles on all aspects of damage prevention and excavation safety from all points of view.
- dp-PRO publishes five times a year and offers a spotlight focus each issue dedicated to one industry within the damage prevention community.
- Excavation Safety Guide provides in-depth education and resources for boots-on-the-ground workers in the annual publication.
- Excavation Safety Alliance offers exclusive access to dedicated industry professionals who take damage prevention and excavation safety efforts to the next level.
Sit for an Interview
Whether responding to an Ask the dp-PRO question, sharing information on your association, or serving as a panelist conducting an in-depth exploration of a specific topic, sitting for an interview can be an easy way to share your message with a minimal impact to your time.
- Select a topic to highlights your skills and experience
- Speak to pertinent industry trends and initiatives
- Offer your perspective in important conversations
- Draw attention to what your organization brings to the industry
- Share simple tips or tricks to help others achieve more in their roles
Host a Networking Event
Lead a fun, interactive discussion with up to 20 participants on a Zoom-style networking meeting covering a topic of your choice.
- Global Excavation Safety Conference Virtual networking event
- Excavation Safety Alliance networking, monthly networking opportunities
Conduct Live or Virtual Paid Training Workshops
Are you an expert with a developed training program you would like to share with the industry? In-depth training workshops are in high demand and Infrastructure Resources can help expand your network and reach the right audience.
Companies can promote their personal message through Infrastructure Resources via webinars, surveys, product showcase, and other sponsored content opportunities. Ask us how we can help your company gain visibility and invest in its message.
Infrastructure Resources Initiatives
Oceania Damage Prevention Conference
The Oceania Damage Prevention Conference (ODPC) draws on the power of collaboration to advance initiatives across the Oceania region along with best practices in damage prevention around the world.